Palacio de Arbaizenea, San Sebastián.


Dear friends,

I hope you are doing well!!

Today, I would like to share with you one of the most amazing wedding I have ever been to. 

On 23rd of July, thanks to Foto Calessino and to Leire, from 20eventos we travelled to San Sebastián to celebrate the wedding of a beautiful couple, Victoria & Mary. 


I always feel at home in San Sebastián because I vacationed there for two weeks or longer each summer since I was a kid, and my family is still there.
I remember several ¨Semana Grande¨ parties there when I was a teenager. Semana Grande parties last for one week. 

Today, let´s talk about the venue for this beautiful wedding party. 

The wedding was close to La Concha beach. It was hidden from the city in the Palacio de Arbaizenea


The weekend felt like in a summer camp because we were at Palacio de Arbaizena several times to get the photobooth ready. 
We were there Friday morning while it was raining outside. We returned again that evening. 
We came back Saturday morning to be sure the photobooth would be ready at 3pm.

There I met some very impressive, friendly, professionals people I would like to work with again. I would like to tell you about a few of them.

First there were Leire and Marta, the wedding planners from 20eventos. This was the second time we worked with them and I loved it. Both of them are outstanding professionals and great people. 
Everything they touched seemed to change magically. It was a true pleasure working with them. 

Another group was lead by Alvaro from Thebodaproducciones. They were in charge of the lighting, sound and the magical stage. Their stunning work lit every corner brightly.
Their stage magic was beyond beautiful!


Ismael and his partner, Laura, took photographs of the beautiful venue decorations.
I enjoyed talking with them a lot. They are friendly and very passionate about their work. Sharing this day with them was very pleasing.

Goldnglobalmusic is an amazing band that gave an awesome performance. Our bodies felt like they had to move and dance to their music. It was beyond super!


Madame Gandhi plays electronic music and sings. It was a musical discovery that I loved.
I had a great time listening because it was exciting to watch as well as lovely to hear.



The photographers are from DosMasenlamesa. They took well composed, astonishing pictures of the brides, guests and the venue. 

Petitegeorgette was a delicious food truck that served a wide variety of crepes, sweet and salted foods all night.

Among all the workers I have mentioned, there was also the best photobooth I have ever seen: FotoCalessino. I love the tuk tuk car. It offered extreme fun for the guests and for the workers, Sebastián and me. Lol!
I had a great time! The brides and guests were truely friendly, funny and very polite.
It was a pity they did not ride in the tuk tuk because that is one of the best moment I remember from other weddings. 








To end this post, I would like to thank the brides for sharing their awesome and special day with us.
We wish them all the best with their exciting and very bright future. 

Here is a toast to these brides that have so much warm, abundant sympathy. 




 








Comentarios

Entradas populares