Goosebumps!!


On the one hand we can define "goosebumps" as small raised areas that appear on the skin because of cold, fear or excitement.


On the other hand "goosebumps" is a series of children`s horror fiction novels by American author Robert Lawrence Stines known as R.L. Stine. It was created in 1992 and consist of 62 books published by Scholastic Publishing.



This books were so popular that in the 1990s was adapted for television. The TV anthology series ran for four seasons from 1995 to 1998. As well as the books, the TV series was very popular, it aired in over 100 countries and it was the number one rated children´s TV show for three years in th United Stated.


When I was in my childhood, I was 10 or so, I used to read Goosebumps`book because they were so intriguing and I used to have fun with them. 

I remember the first time I watched on TV the TV series, it was really unexpected although it was as awesome as it made me waking up early to catch on TV every Saturday morning!!
 


Comentarios

Entradas populares