Cornwall -Part I


 Last 14th of June started my first trip to Cornwall!!



 Since I have moved to Exeter people around me talked about Cornwall and its amazing beaches, so before moving to another place I wanted to discover this area.

 My first step was Fowey, a small town pretty nice where I had a lovely breakfast.



Fowey

 After that, I headed to Penzance what is well known for being the most westerly major town in Cornwall.
 Once in Penzance I walked from the city to St Michael`s Mount along the beach.


St Michael`s Mount

The main curiosity of the Mount is that you need to get there before 4pm if you want to come back walking then the high tide cover the footpath.
 





The most beautiful beaches were founded in St Ives, about 10miles from Penzance.
The hills in this seaside town drew my attention but definitively it is well worth.




 Next fate was St Just where is easy to go along the road B3306 enjoying its landscape.

Cornwall -Part II is coming soon!





 

Comentarios

Entradas populares