Yo! Sushi





Yesterday 2nd of February was the first time going to Yo!Sushi.

At midday or so I met with my friends just to walk about Exeter centre and discover the undergrounds passages. 


To be honest I coud not finish it because of my claustrophobia and they are really narrow.

After that we decided to go to Yo!Sushi in order to have a lovely lunch even better with Sunday Munch (10 plates for £20 per person).





I had one of the best lunch long time ago! I suggest this place if you love japanese food and you do not know where to go next time to have lunch/dinner.

It was really tasty, fresh and healthy!! 
By the way be moderate and keep a place for the dessert:

 Strawberry Cheesecake Mochi
 Chocolate Mochi

 



Enjoy choosing your favourite plate and colour :p!!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares